Saturday, March 5, 2011

Info on the Forum...

MODERATED: POSTED IN WRONG FORUM AND REMOVED -

Reading those words can be scarry if all you wanted is someone to read your post.  The wedding forum does a great job by DAILY reviewing the forum and removing anything that should not be there. 

Also, if a bride-to-be posted in the wrong section, the moderators will move the post to the right section. 

On each of the ladies post that have been posting for a while they have added photos of their wedding, info on save the dates, and now even when their baby is going to be born.  It is like a shrine to their family on each post.  I find if funny how many brides are still on the site YEARS later.  They just love the idea of a wedding!(and so do I)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin,

    I was just wondering, if moderators move posts to their appropriate places, do they tell the people they have moved them or do the writers wander around wondering where they put their posts?

    ReplyDelete