Saturday, March 19, 2011
Just Realized...
I was reading in a forum on One Web about how a Bride to be bought toasting flutes for less than $2 at Goodwill and it donned on me that there is a reason most brides are not bad mouthing each other is because we are each others support group. We are who we go to when we have exciting news about our weddings because our friends and family can only listen to each of us Bride to Be's for so long. I am excited that we are a support group to one another. It is exciting. When I posted that I created my first DIY wedding item, I got wonderful responses from others in the forum! They encouraged me to keep on crafting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kristin,
ReplyDeleteHow fun for you! I am so happy you have a place to gush to your heart's content! :) What is a DIY wedding item? Oh wait! Is that "Do It Yourself"?! Okay, what did you do?
I also had the question of DIY. It makes sense Do it Yourself....It's good to have support. Bounce ideas off each other and be there to help.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you Kristen! This is one of the most exciting times in your life and I'm so glad you have a place to share your all joy! What did you make? My daughter's wedding is in two months and I love creative ideas.
ReplyDelete