This weekend flipped my life and took me for a spin. My future Father-in-law had a seizure and is in the hospital. He is not responsive and is on a ventilator. There have been many test done so far (CT, MRI, EEG) and still we are unsure of the outcome.
So, I am late turning in my weekend homework. I hate turning things in late. I just don't do it. It stresses me out.
I am scared that I am going to lose my father in law to be. He has been sick for the past 10 years with Alzheimer's.
For some reason, if he wakes up, but might not make it, my fiance and I will be having our wedding sooner. We will be getting married in his hospital room to make sure he can also be there.
As for my Wedding Forum. It has been the same this week. DIY (Do It Yourself) has been a fun topic. I really enjoy making things for the wedding! My most resent post asked advice for hospital wedding. I have a feeling I might get a lot of responses.
Please pray for Bob, and our family.
Kristin,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your father-in-law to be! I will be praying for all of you. I think it is wonderfully selfless of you both to consider your fiance`s father in this way.
I am sorry to hear about your sad news. I will be praying for you and your fiance. What a great gift to your Father in Law to move up the wedding. Good luck to you!
ReplyDelete