Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OneWeb

This week I went onto a forum on OneWeb.  I needed to post on their New Bride Page to be able to post in the future.  This is what I posted:

Hello Wedding World,

I am so excited to be a Bride to Be! I just got engaged on February 6th. My fiance and I are both Special Ed. teachers and are on a tight budget. I am so excited to plan the wedding of our dreams! I have only been engaged for 3 weeks and I already have a location for my cermony and reception. I also already purchased my dress! My wedding date is July 30th! Any advice for a bride on a budget? Or any ideas?

My colors are Navy blue and Yellow and we are getting married outdoors!

Over 96 people viewd the forum this week!  And 4 people resonded to the forum.  Mostly with welcome to the foum!  Also, one friendly message back:

First off let me say those are my FAVORITE colors!
My finace and I are on a very tight budget as well so take it from me,
-don't be afraid to borrow some else's stuff. Borrowed=FREE!
-check out your local thrift stores! It sounds gross and tacky but I promise you can find all kind of cute and inexpensive things there!
-go with fake flowers! They are so much cheaper!
-also my biggest problem...no matter what do not compromise what you really want! I have compromised so much with my wedding and I wish I hadn't!!

good luck!
 
I am excited to keep posting and researching weddings on OneWeb!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Kristen you're so organized to have some major decisions done! Navy blue and yellow are a great blend of sophistication and cheerful! I would also ask people who are creative and love you, to help you create various special touches you may want to add to your reception or wedding. People who love you and your fiance want to be involved to show their support. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete