Saturday, March 12, 2011

Posting on a Forum...the kindness and quick response

Less than 2 minutes after I posted onto a Forum on OneWed I started reciving respondes back.  I thought, I need to post something that I am thinking and that other brides might be running into.  It is so amazing to me how helpful other brides are trying to be.  I posted the following on my Forum. 
 
Different Dresses for Pregnant Matron of Honor?
 
I am planning my July Wedding and my Matron of Honor will be 7 months pregnant in July. Would it be okay to pick out a different dress for my Matron of Honor that will be not able to fit comfortable in the other dress I really want my bridesmaids to wear? They would be the same color, different material. Also, the same length. What do you think?
 
I love that even though some brides tied the knot years ago, they still offer advice.  Also, they put in amazing practical imput!
 
Now just advice on invites!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you have a support group from your online site. Planning a wedding is extremely stressful. That is one experience I know I never want to go through again. We had a great wedding but so many decisions had to be made.

    ReplyDelete